Saturday, March 15, 2014

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT




What more could anyone want?
I have a beautiful wife who is my best friend.
My three boys that I love and adore are intelligent handsome young men.
My family is loving and supportive, as are my friends.
I have a great job.
Is there anything that is missing?

YES.... my daughter!

Holly and I met when our kids were young boys. We never had a daughter.

When we found her through our agency we knew immediately that she would soon be our child.
We have completed the preliminary steps and yesterday we got big news! The childrens welfare agency that is responsible for adoptions in China agrees!





They have issued our PA, this is a document from China that tells us and our agency that based on the current information we have provided with them and the plan we have presented to care for this child we may proceed with the adoption process! Her file is locked.


SHE IS OURS!
Without further delay, let me introduce you to my princess
Delilah Zhao YiMan Emory
3 years old and waiting for us in the Henan Province.



1 comment:

  1. Big Congrats to Pete, Holly and our whole family! It is so heart warming to see this announcement. Now it is time to get into a Girlie Grandma mode!

    ReplyDelete